- Pultruded fiberglass set in a composite resin
- Side-rails and reinforcing rib provide strength and rigidity
- Temperature stable
- Fire resistant
- Pointed end for easy installation
- Posts with PolyTech Coating™ come with a 10-year warranty
- Decals may be applied to front and back
- Customers love this post, likely because they have not seen the superior TriView yet.
PolyTech Coating™ US Patent # 6,158,919
Our patented PolyTech Coating™ blocks damaging UV rays, prevents fiberbloom (bottom picture), and is available on all of our Fiberglass Composite posts and comes with a 10-year warranty.
2,000-hour Weatherometer Testing
Regular coating vs. PolyTech Coating
Traditional fiberglass posts get fuzzy over time when the damaging effects of UV light cause the surface resin of the post to evaporate. Without the surface resin, the glass fibers become exposed, making the post a safety hazard.